Welcome by Kerstin Born-Sirkel, Director of Corporate and External Relation, CEPS and Yukiko Araki, Corporate Officer, Executive GM for CSR and Environmental Strategy Division, Hitachi Ltd.
Norihiro Suzuki, VP and Executive Officer, CTO, Hitachi, Ltd.
Mr. Nikolaus von Peter, a Member of the Cabinet of Commissioner Violeta Bulc
Discussion with keynote speaker
Panel 1: Leveraging innovation for outstanding social needs
Moderation: Jorge Nunez Ferrer, Associate Research Fellow, CEPS
· Tomasz Pactwa, Director of the Projects and Social Affairs Department at The City of Warsaw, leading the Virtual Warsaw project.
· Elke Bossaert, Managing Director Mobiel 21.
· Antonio Casazza, Vice President Signaling Enginnering & Test, Ansaldo STS.
· Abayomi Otubushin, Corporate and Governmental Affairs, BMW Group
Panel 2: New paradigms and policies for sustainable smart transportation
Moderation: Andrea Renda, Senior Research Fellow, CEPS
· Kaj Pyyhtiä, CXO, MaaS
· Herald Ruijters, DG MOVE Director
· Michael Cramer, MEP
· Greg Archer, T&E director of clean vehicles
Wrapping up: Akira Shimizu, VP and Executive Officer, Hitachi, Ltd.
Cocktail for all participants