to the web site of EUROPEAN PROCUREMENT and SOURCING GROUP
The European Procurement and Sourcing Group (EPSG) forms an integral part of Hitachi Europe GmbH and Hitachi Europe Ltd, U.K. as a member of the HITACHI European network.
- was established 1979 in Düsseldorf, Germany
- consists of 20 members from various countries (incl. Japan)
multinational and multilingual procurement team
- with extensive experience in international procurement
- with excellent business relationships to HITACHI companies
is to support and conduct business to business procurement activities for industrial production.
We see our role as a broker between EMEA Manufacturers and Suppliers and the HITACHI Group. This is a market which consists of more than 1000 Companies worldwide.
comprises businesses from semiconductor to power generation; we procure for HITACHI business groups such as:
- Digital Media & Consumer Products Group (Plasma-TV, TFT Displays)
- Electronic Devices Group (Semiconductor, Medical Business)
Functional Materials & Components Group (Metal, Wire + Cable Business)
- Information & Telecommunication Systems Group (ATM, Bill Validator Business)
- Power & Industrial Systems Group (Power Generation, Automotive Business)
- sourcing activities to identify EMEA manufacturers and services providers
with the potential to establish long-term business relationships with Hitachi
order placement / project handling and management up to completion
support for projects in the Outsourcing, Licensing and Joint Venture area
EPSG’s coordination role makes it a focal point in the supply chain.
We would like to encourage advanced EMEA manufacturers and suppliers to get in contact with us.
Please see the Contact section of this site for further details
Go to "Contact