- IT & Consulting Hitachi provides IT services that address customers' diverse needs throughout the entire lifecycle of systems, ranging from consulting to systems integration, operation, maintenance and support. As a global partner for the IoT age, Hitachi provides expertise, in big data, digital transformation, machine learning, AI and many others, uniquely tailored for a diverse range of business fields.
- Transport & Mobility In the rail industry, Hitachi is a total system supplier, offering rolling stock, traction equipment, signalling, traffic management systems, and maintenance depots. We also supply high-quality components for the automotive industry to a range of well-known vehicle makers. Our Intelligent Fleet Decarbonisation suite of solutions enable fleet operators to transition electric vehicles and a net zero future.
- Healthcare Hitachi provides the most advanced products and systems to the medical and healthcare community. With state-of-the-art Particle Beam Therapy Systems and Clinical Diagnostic Systems, we are responding to society's and customers' changing needs.
- Industrial Components Drawing upon the Hitachi Group's advanced technologies, we provide systems that support the information society, including semiconductor manufacturing equipment, electronic component processing equipment and electronic devices. Our energy-saving solutions help reduce the environmental impact on our society.
- Procurement The Hitachi Europe Value Integration Group sources parts and services for all Hitachi Group companies across EMEA.
- Scientific Instruments Hitachi design and develop a range of super-accurate scientific instruments. Our range of specialist analytical equipment helps scientists collect vital data and take measurements of all kinds.
- Energy Hitachi develops and supplies an extensive range of highly efficient and reliable power generation, transmission and distribution systems throughout the world. We also provide smart city energy solutions.
- Strategic Corporate Venturing Strategic Corporate Venture Capital (sCVC) enables a win-win situation between Hitachi businesses and world-class entrepreneurs through intense collaboration and partnering. It helps to sharpen strategic direction and adds growth opportunities to both, startups and Hitachi Group businesses. In 2019, Hitachi established its sCVC Unit Hitachi Ventures with a regional focus on Europe, Israel and North America. In close alignment with Hitachi’s Corporate Venturing Office, we identify selected innovation areas for Hitachi, connect the relevant business units with our portfolio companies and work restlessly to initiate partnering and mutual collaboration...
Hitachi EU Product and Services
Helping clients transform for the IoT era
Driving Social innovation
Delivering products and services that answer society's challenges