- Procurement The Hitachi Europe Value Chain Integration Group sources parts and services for all Hitachi Group companies across EMEA.
- Materials Hitachi draws upon its wealth of technologies and expertise to provide various materials and products that support advanced functions and a host of diverse products in fields ranging from IT to consumer electronics and automobiles. These materials and products include specialty steels, magnetic materials, wires and cables, copper products, semiconductor and display materials, advanced performance materials and synthetic resin products.
- IT & Consulting Hitachi provides IT services that address customers' diverse needs throughout the entire lifecycle of systems, ranging from consulting to systems integration, operation, maintenance and support. As a global partner for the IoT age, Hitachi provides expertise, in big data, digital transformation, machine learning, AI and many others, uniquely tailored for a diverse range of business fields.
- Industrial Components Drawing upon the Hitachi Group's advanced technologies, we provide systems that support the information society, including semiconductor manufacturing equipment, electronic component processing equipment and electronic devices. Our energy-saving solutions help reduce the environmental impact on our society.
- Construction Hitachi provides integrated solutions, ranging from the sale of hydraulic excavators and other construction machinery to services and maintenance. Leveraging decades of expertise with these technologies and know-how, Hitachi offers solutions that address the needs of a broad range of industries, including civil engineering and construction, building and structural demolition, and mining and excavation.
- Healthcare Hitachi provides most advanced medical imaging solutions and services to the medical and healthcare community. From the world's strongest open high-field 1.2T MRI and patient-friendly open permanent MRI/CT systems to state-of-the-art ultrasound platforms, proton beam therapy systems, electron microscopes and laboratory equipment, all responding to society's and customers' changing needs.
- Transport & Mobility In the rail industry, Hitachi is a total system supplier, offering rolling stock, traction equipment, signalling, traffic management systems, and maintenance depots. We also supply high-quality components for the automotive industry to a range of well-known vehicle makers. Our Intelligent Fleet Decarbonisation suite of solutions enable fleet operators to transition electric vehicles and a net zero future.
- Scientific Instruments Hitachi design and develop a range of super-accurate scientific instruments. Our range of specialist analytical equipment helps scientists collect vital data and take measurements of all kinds.
Hitachi EU Product and Services
Helping clients transform for the IoT era
Driving Social innovation
Delivering products and services that answer society's challenges