The ever-evolving technology ecosystem we live in delivers opportunity like never before for Social Innovation, but not without risk. This Hitachi sponsored event united key influential leaders to explore today’s biggest technological challenges.
Know more with Hitachi - This summit was an opportunity to explain Hitachi’s solutions in Digital Transformation and Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Analytics to a select group of prominent and visionary CIO’s, venture capitalists, and CEO’s, actively supporting the generation of new ideas and partnerships.
Co-creation in action - Hitachi is a global pioneer with decades of experience leading the development of both operational and information technologies. We work collaboratively to design Social Innovation solutions that shape our society by harnessing emerging technologies to optimise our environments.
A fireside chat with Hitachi - Hicham Abdessamad President & Chief Executive Officer, Hitachi Consulting, Corporate Officer of Hitachi, Ltd.; Deputy General Manager, Hitachi’s Social Innovation Business took part in a 1-to-1 Q&A session revealing his unique insight into the present and future landscape of technology led Social Innovation.
- How to successfully compete in our digitally transforming world.
- How to strategize digital transformation in alignment with technology’s accelerating rate of change.
- Targeting and delivering tangible benefits to build and maintain vital momentum in Social Innovation projects.
- Why Hitachi’s philosophy of Co-creation consistently delivers high-value innovation for our partners.
Showing the Way - Hitachi demonstrated further insight into our pioneering spirit in the IoT era by exhibiting real-word examples of technology-led social innovation:
- 3D Time of Flight (TOF) LiDAR Motion Sensor, improving multiple aspects of the retail environment http://social-innovation.hitachi/uk/topics/3d-lidar-tof-motion-sensor/index.html
- Multi-Perspective Artificial Intelligence (MPS-AI), increasing public safety whilst maintaining personal privacy https://youtu.be/Z67Br2dq1LI
- Congestion Management, making public places smarter, enabling informed travel decisions https://youtu.be/Z67Br2dq1LI
- Hitachi Visualisation Suite (HVS), reducing crime and transforming Moreno Valley into a safer and smarter city https://youtu.be/r1LIft3q-WQ
Come and join the discussion.