Tokyo, December 26, 2018 --- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd. today announced that it has concluded a share transfer agreement with PTC2 Holdings Inc. a special-purpose company which is established by Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd. to transfer all shares owned by Hitachi Automotive Systems in its wholly owned subsidiary, Hitachi Automotive Systems Measurement, Ltd., which engages in the energy station and plant construction businesses.
Press Releases Home
Tokyo, December 25, 2018 --- Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) today announced that it had concluded an agreement with INCJ, Ltd. and Maxell Holdings, Ltd. to restructure the capital affiliation of Hitachi Vehicle Energy, Ltd., Hitachi’s wholly owned subsidiaries in the automotive lithium-ion battery business, to form a joint-stock partnership structure with these companies, and had concluded both a basic agreement and share transfer agreement with them.
Tokyo, Japan, December 17, 2018 --- Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501, “Hitachi”) today announced that it has decided to acquire the world-leading power grids business from ABB Ltd (NYSE:ABB, "ABB") and has signed an agreement with ABB. Hitachi plans to initially acquire an 80.1% stake in the Power Grids business and expects to close the acquisition in the first half of 2020, making Power Grids a consolidated subsidiary. Hitachi has entered into a purchase option to acquire the remaining 19.9% stake in Power Grids, making Power Grids a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Tokyo, Japan, December 14, 2018 --- Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501, “Hitachi”), Infosys Ltd. (NYSE:INFY, “Infosys”), Panasonic Corporation (TSE:6752, “Panasonic”), and Pasona Group Inc. (TSE:2168 “PASONA”), today announced that a contract was signed on December 14, 2018, regarding the transfer of part of the shares owned by Hitachi in Hitachi Procurement Service Co., Ltd. (“Hitachi Procurement Service”), Hitachi’s fully owned subsidiary that handles indirect materials*1 purchasing functions for the Hitachi Group, to Infosys, Panasonic, and Pasona Group’s subsidiary PASONA Inc.
Genoa, December 7th 2018 --- On December 6, 2018 "Saturno Consortium for the construction of railway works with high technological content for the Italian high-speed railway system" - following the contract signed with the CEPAV Due Consortium, General Contractor responsible for the design and construction of the HS/HC (High Speed and High Capacity) Brescia Est - Verona railway line, has awarded to Ansaldo STS SpA, as consortium member, part of t
Tokyo, December 7, 2018 --- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd. today announced that the company has signed an agreement with Knorr-Bremse AG, the German global market leader for braking systems, to transfer Hitachi Automotive Systems’ commercial vehicle steering business to Knorr-Bremse.
LONDON, 00:01 GMT, Friday 30th November: The world’s biggest trial of commercial electric vehicles (EVs) has been given the green light by UK energy regulator Ofgem, bringing together leading power, technology, fleet and transport companies to test and implement the best approaches to the EV rollout for commercial enterprises.
Tokyo, November 22, 2018 --- Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501) today announced the following retirement of a director.
Retiring Director [Effective November 22, 2018]
Continue to serve as a Chairman of the Board, Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Tokyo, Japan, November 12, 2018 --- Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501, “Hitachi”) and Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co., Ltd.
On Wednesday 7th November at Glaziers Hall, London Bridge
London, October 31st, 2018 --- Hitachi Europe Ltd., a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501), today announced that it is hosting a Social Innovation Forum in London at Glaziers Hall on November 7th, 2018. The event, which forms the UK leg of its global series of Social Innovation Forums, will explore the business case for IoT and demonstrate its value as a driver of commercial revenue and an enabler of sustainable business.